Do you struggle getting to the gym? Are you tired of having to get ready, drive to the gym, work out, shower, get ready again, drive to work, and so on? Fitting workouts into our daily schedule can be difficult. However, it is possible to fit in those workouts, and oh do we feel better when we do!
Here are some good reasons having some of your own gym equipment can improve your health and help you to do those workouts you’ve needed to do:
– You can work out as soon as you wake up.
– You can work out before you get ready for the day.
– You can have just one shower if you schedule it right.
– You can work out before work, right when you get home, or anytime you please in the comfort of your own house.
– You won’t have people you don’t know watching you work out.
– You can do the workout your personal trainer has given you without having to belong to a gym.
– You can work out with a personal trainer in the comfort of your own home or via the internet.
– With the right equipment, you can ensure you are doing great things for your body and health.
– Depending on your goals, time, etc., you can do amazing things with just one machine, such as a Pilates Reformer or Cadillac, and some small equipment.
– You can work out on your own or with your partner, family member or spouse.
– You can listen to your own music while working out.
– You can watch your own TV or movie while working out.
– You don’t have to go outside when it rains.
– You can work out in the garden with your small equipment when it’s sunny.
– You don’t have to travel.
– You don’t have to worry about gym opening and closing times.
– You can work out for as long as you want as often as you want.
– You can do lots of short workouts throughout the day or a short workout every day.
– You can do an extra-long workout one day and a shorter workout the next day.
– You don’t have to pay gym fees, so you can ensure you improve your health all the more by having a personal trainer.
As listed above, there are many reasons why training at home is great! However, it is important to remember to see a physician before starting a new exercise program and to work with a certified personal trainer to ensure you’re training safely and getting the most from your workouts.
Of course, if it’s easier or more motivating for you to work out at a gym, then that’s what you should do. Do the exercise program that works best for you.
To furnish a home gym, you can find second-hand gym equipment on eBay if you want to pay less than the new price. If you’re interested in furniture or other items, Tom and I have some for sale in England at eBay.co.uk. If you need any furniture or Christmas presents, check out our eBay items.
Happy shopping and happy training!