Removing Jamberry Nail Wraps with a flosser is super easy. Yes! I did say a flosser … such as one you use to floss your teeth with. I wasn’t quick to try this trick, but once I did I was hooked! I even make sure to travel with extra flossers if I need to remove my nail wraps. I just had to share this awesome trick with you!
Video: Removing Your Jamberry Nail Wraps Using a Flosser – Christina Chitwood Performance
Find out how and why I used the oil: Removing Jamberry Nail Wraps: Warm Coconut Oil!
What You’ll Need
How to Remove Your Jamberry Nail Wraps Using a Flosser
This is such a fun trick and it’s one that can make removing Jamberry Nail Wraps easier!
1. Warm coconut oil in a bowl using the microwave or your preferred warming method.
2. Soak your nails in the warm coconut oil.
3. Break the seal of your Jamberry Nail Wrap using your finger nail or an orange stick.
4. Soak nails again.
4. Gently move flosser under the nail wrap starting at the top of your nail near your cuticles. Keep pushing the oil with the flosser in a down and side to side motion to help lift the nail wrap.
5. Soak again upon any resistance.
6. Continue soaking and gently moving the flosser with oil underneath until the nail wrap is completely removed.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 on all your nail wraps.
More on Removing Jamberry Nail Wraps
Find out more tricks for removing Jamberry Nail Wraps in these posts:
You’ll also find out why it’s important how you remove your Jamberry Nail Wraps! You definitely don’t want to just rip them off. Ouch.
What Jamberry Nail Wraps I’m Wearing
I have Skinny Pink on 8 of my fingers and Raspberry Sparkle on my ring fingers! Raspberry Sparkle has been retired at the moment, but I think I prefer Fierce Fuchsia with Skinny Pink anyway! Diamond Dust Sparkle Jamberry Nail Wraps and/or Navy Skinny Jamberry Nail Wraps would also be a great alternative .
Skinny Pink Jamberry Nail Wraps
Fierce Fuchsia Jamberry Nail Wraps
Diamond Dust Sparkle Jamberry Nail Wraps
Navy Skinny Jamberry Nail Wraps
30 Days of Beautiful Nails Challenge
This is day twenty-three of the 30 Days of Beautiful Nails Challenge! Remember to moisturize your hands, feet, and cuticles. Here’s the first post and all about the challenge: 30 Days of Beautiful Nails. (Note: You can start the 30-day challenge any time!)
Removing Your Jamberry Nail Wraps
Have you used a flosser to remove your Jamberry Nail Wraps? Have you tried using oil? What are some of your favorite ways to remove your nail wraps?
I look forward to reading your comments, seeing your photos, and chatting on social media!