It’s time to remove your Jamberry Nail Wraps. Now what? Your nail wraps aren’t nail polish, but do you use nail polish remover? You can. However, my favorite is using coconut oil. It’s natural, moisturizing, easy to use, and works great! Next time, try coconut oil when removing Jamberry Nail Wraps and see if you love it, too.
Video: Removing Your Jamberry Nail Wraps Using Coconut Oil and a Jamberry Heater – Christina Chitwood Performance
Why is it Important How You Remove Your Jamberry Nail Wraps?
There are so many ways you can remove your nail wraps! There are lots of ways to gently remove your nail wraps. However, there are ways to remove your nail wraps that can hurt your actual nails.
It’s so important to use heat when removing your nail wraps. You applied them using heat, and you also need to remove them using heat. In addition to heat, you also need something else to help loosen the bond of your nail wrap to your nail. I love coconut oil!
It is key to make sure you use more heat and more oil ANY time you feel resistance! This will protect your nails, keeping them beautiful and healthy!
What You’ll Need
How to Remove Your Jamberry Nail Wraps Using Coconut Oil and a Jamberry Heater
This trick and removal process is so quick and easy! I hope you love it as much as I do. 🙂
1. Heat your nail wrap using a Jamberry Heater.
2. Break the seal of your Jamberry Nail Wrap using your finger nail or an orange stick.
3. Apply coconut oil to your nail.
4. Push the coconut oil under the nail wrap gently. Keep pushing the oil to help lift the nail wrap.
5. Apply more heat upon any resistance.
6. Continue using oil and heat until the nail wrap is completely removed.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 on all your nail wraps.
What to Stay Away From
- Pulling Your Nail Wrap Off Without Heat and Oil or Nail Polish Remover
- Any Type of Ripping Off Your Nail Wrap or Removing It When There is Resistance
What Jamberry Nail Wraps I’m Wearing
I have Gala Jamberry Nail Wraps on 8 of my fingers and Purple Herringbone on my ring fingers! Purple Herringbone has been retired at the moment. I really hope it comes back! I think Fizzy Grape Jamberry nail Wraps would be a great alternative and/or Glitz Jamberry Nail Wraps.
Gala Jamberry Nail Wraps
Glitz Jamberry Nail Wraps
Fizzy Grape Jamberry Nail Wraps
30 Days of Beautiful Nails Challenge
This is day eighteen of the 30 Days of Beautiful Nails Challenge! Remember to moisturize your hands, feet, and cuticles. Here’s the first post and all about the challenge: 30 Days of Beautiful Nails. (Note: You can start the 30-day challenge any time!)
Removing Your Jamberry Nail Wraps
Have you used coconut oil and a Jamberry Heater to remove your Jamberry Nail Wraps? Have you used another oil? What are some of your favorite ways to remove your nail wraps?
I look forward to reading your comments, seeing your photos, and chatting on social media!