Here are 10 tips for exercising outdoors in different weather conditions:
1. Take a walk on the beach, in the park, or in the wilderness. You can do this in the city, too, and either explore where you live or a place you’re visiting.
2. Go for a hike.
3. Go skiing.
4. Have a snowball fight.
5. Build a snowman or snow cave.
6. Play an outdoor sport. You could try golf, tennis, soccer, football, baseball, basketball, or another sport that can be played outdoors.
7. Practice Pilates or yoga on the beach or in the park.
8. Go running on a trail, explore, choose an area, or just run for a time and run back.
9. Find an outdoor ice-skating rink.
10. Pick flowers or fruit, or rake leaves. These types of activities can leave you refreshed and also experiencing the seasons.
There are so many things you can do outdoors, so be creative! You can go alone. Or go with a friend, your spouse or partner, sibling(s), parent(s), family, or a group. Enjoy different activities you can do in all the seasons of the year!
Photo Credit: Photo by Nicholas_T at Flickr Creative Commons.