- Plyometric exercises are great if you are short on time.
- They are often whole body exercises and will work a large number of muscles in your body.
- Plyometrics require fast movements so require a lot of effort, therefore raising your heart rate to a high level. Any time you raise your heart rate your cardiovascular system gets a workout.
- Improving your plyometric performance will have a direct impact on your sporting ability. They can make you faster, more agile, jump higher, turn faster, hit farther etc.
- Over time, plyometrics will help you develop a strong, lean, toned look to your body.
Follow through the video with us and you will have made it through 20 jumps squats. That is your minimum requirement to complete the challenge. To earn bonus points, push yourself to earn the titles below:
Athlete = Complete the video 2 times for 40 jump squats
Top Athlete = Complete the video 3 times for 60 jump squats
Superstar Athlete = Complete the video 4 times for 80 jump squats
Champion = Complete the video 5 times for 100 jump squats
We’re Excited for You
If you’re doing the 30-Day Exercise-a-Day Challenge, we’re so happy you’ve joined us! It’s not too late to join the challenge if you haven’t already.
You’re not alone. We and the Fit Body Full Life community are doing this challenge with you!
Be sure to check out our original 30-Day Exercise-a-Day Challenge post for a list of all our 30-Day Exercise-a-Day Challenge posts.
We recommend checking with your physician before making any changes to your exercise routine or diet.