You’ve applied a Jamberry Nail Wrap and see it’s touching your cuticle. Can you fix it, or do you have to start over on that nail again? Thank goodness … here’s a trick you can use to help fix that nail wrap, make it look fabulous while it’s on your nail, and help it adhere to your nail better. “What to Do if Your Jamberry Nail Wrap is Touching Your Cuticle” video and post will show you how to fix it!
Video: What to Do If Your Jamberry Nail Wrap is Touching Your Cuticle – Christina of CCP
Why Does it Matter?
You may see your Jamberry Nail Wrap is touching your cuticle and think, “Why fix it?”
1. Your cuticle has oils and will prevent the nail wrap from fully adhering properly.
2. Your nail wrap isn’t lying completely flat, so bubbling, side rippling, and lifting are much more likely to occur to your nail wrap.
3. It looks prettier when your nail wrap is completely on your nail and not on the cuticle.
What You’ll Need
How Do You Fix Your Jamberry Nail Wrap When it’s Touching Your Cuticle?
1. Push your cuticle away from the nail and nail wrap using your fingernail, rubber cuticle pusher, or orange stick.
2. While doing step one, apply pressure to the nail wrap to your nail where it was previously on your cuticle.
3. Continue to apply pressure until the nail wrap is well adhered to your nail.
4. Then you can re-heat and apply more pressure using this step: Heat and Pressure for Applying Jamberry Nail Wraps.
30 Days of Beautiful Nails Challenge
This is day seventeen of the 30 Days of Beautiful Nails Challenge! Remember to moisturize your hands, feet, and cuticles. Here’s the first post and all about the challenge: 30 Days of Beautiful Nails. (Note: You can start the 30-day challenge any time!)
The Jamberry Nail Wrap Cuticle Fix
Have you had your Jamberry Nail Wrap touch your cuticle? Have you used this method before? What are some of your favorite ways to avoid getting your Jamberry Nail Wraps from touching your cuticles?
I look forward to reading your comments, seeing your photos, and chatting on social media!