Do you love Zumba? Do you love water? Then you will love Aqua Zumba!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (at no cost to you).
UPDATE: I no longer teach Zumba or am a Zumba instructor. I still think it’s a great form of exercise, though.
Here are some great things about Aqua Zumba:
– It’s a Zumba fitness workout.
– It’s an aqua fitness workout.
– It’s set to great Zumba music.
– It’s fun in the water.
– It can feel like you are on vacation.
– It decreases insomnia.
– It decreases psychological stress.
– It increases lung capacity.
– It uses the water as resistance and focuses both on aerobic fitness and toning by using assisted and resisted movements.
– It’s a type of exercise that is more suitable for certain bodies (for example, people with joint issues) than regular Zumba.
– It’s good for overweight/obese individuals.
– It’s good for deconditioned adults, special populations, and more.
– It’s basically a pool party that you get a bonus workout from!
Try it out! It could be exactly what you’ve been looking for, or you may enjoy doing it along with other types of exercise. Search for Aqua Zumba classes near you!