There are so many great reasons to work out. However, it can be difficult to think of even one reason when you’ve gotten out of an exercise routine, haven’t worked out before, or are tempted to skip a workout. I’ve put together a free printable that you can save on your phone, computer, or wherever you want to be able to reference it when you need inspiration and reasons to work out!
I created a free printable based on 10 reasons to work out that I put together. If you’d like to share this image online or on social media, please use the image with the watermark. I really appreciate when you link to my post, too.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (at no cost to you).
10 Reasons to Work Out
I’ve had many reasons to work out throughout my life. Now that I’m a mom, I have an even bigger reason to work out than ever … to live a long, healthy, and active life with my son and husband! I want to be able to keep up with my son even when he’s bigger than me (I’m 5’8″)! I have a while since he’s only 6 weeks old! 🙂
Here are 10 reasons to work out:
1. Increase your energy. Having more energy throughout the day is such a great part of working out. Even if you have to wake up earlier to get a workout in, you will typically find you have more energy than if you’d just slept the extra time.
2. Feel better physically. With consistent workouts, your body will feel better and often have less aches and pains.
3. Recharge mentally. Feeling refreshed and recharged mentally is another great side effect of exercise. Some say exercise is their therapy.
4. Lengthen your life. Working out can increase your lifespan and make the longer life you could live more enjoyable.
5. Improve your health. Exercise is such an important part of being healthy and improving your health.
6. Become stronger. Exercise, especially weight training, will help you get stronger.
7. Enhance your confidence. The increased confidence you will feel just by working out is awesome. It also can give an improved body confidence.
8. Keep up with your kids and grandkids. Kids and grandkids are often very active, which is a great thing. To be able to play, do sports, and any activity with your kids and grandkids is priceless. Doing these with ease and feeling good is even better.
9. Be more likely to make healthy choices. When you work out, you are more likely to eat healthier, be more active, and make overall healthier choices.
10. Enjoy time even more with those you love. When you feel good physically and mentally, it makes everything more enjoyable, especially time with those you love.
Workout Gear to Make Working Out More Exciting
New workout clothes or shoes make working out more exciting! Here’s a collection of stylish workout shoes, tops, bottoms, sports bras, and sporty jackets to help with the excitement and motivation.
Fun Workout Shoes:
Stylish Workout Tops:
Cool Workout Bottoms:
Cute Sports Bras:
Fashionable Sporty Jackets:
Quick Workouts When You’re Short for Time
Here are lots of workouts that are all under 6-minutes long!
Get the Free Word Art Printable
To download the larger-size word art, right click here and select “Open Link in a New Tab” and then right click and choose “Save Image As . . .”
Check out more free printables here!
Have Fun Working Out
What is your top reason to work out? What’s your favorite reason to work out of these 10 reasons?
Connect with me, @ChristinaChitwood, on social media: