What’s one of the easiest ways you can remove your Jamberry Nail Wraps? Warm coconut oil! Really, all you need is warm coconut oil and a bowl! It’s so natural and extremely easy. Coconut oil is by far my favorite way when I’m removing Jamberry Nail Wraps!
Video: Removing Your Jamberry Nail Wraps Using Only Warm Coconut Oil – Christina Chitwood Performance
See how I removed my pointer finger nail wrap in Removing Jamberry Nail Wraps: Coconut Oil and Jamberry Heater.
What You’ll Need
How to Remove Your Jamberry Nail Wraps Using Only Warm Coconut Oil
I love, love, love how easy and natural this removal trick is!
1. Warm coconut oil in a bowl using the microwave or your preferred warming method.
2. Soak your nails in the warm coconut oil.
3. Break the seal of your Jamberry Nail Wrap using your finger nail or an orange stick.
4. Soak nails again.
4. Push the coconut oil under the nail wrap gently. Keep pushing the oil to help lift the nail wrap.
5. Soak again upon any resistance.
6. Continue soaking and pushing oil underneath until the nail wrap is completely removed.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 on all your nail wraps.
What to Stay Away From
- Picking Your Nail Wraps
- Pulling Your Nail Wrap Off Without Heat and Oil or Nail Polish Remover
- Any Type of Ripping Off Your Nail Wrap or Removing It When There is Resistance
Why is it Important How You Remove Your Jamberry Nail Wraps?
There are so many ways you can remove your nail wraps! There are lots of ways to gently remove your nail wraps. However, there are ways to remove your nail wraps that can hurt your actual nails.
It’s so important to use heat when removing your nail wraps. You applied them using heat, and you also need to remove them using heat. In addition to heat, you also need something else to help loosen the bond of your nail wrap to your nail. I love coconut oil!
It is key to make sure you use more heat and more oil ANY time you feel resistance! This will protect your nails, keeping them beautiful and healthy!
What Jamberry Nail Wraps I’m Wearing
I have Gala Jamberry Nail Wraps on 8 of my fingers and Purple Herringbone on my ring fingers! Purple Herringbone has been retired at the moment. I really hope it comes back! I think Fizzy Grape Jamberry nail Wraps would be a great alternative and/or Glitz Jamberry Nail Wraps.
Gala Jamberry Nail Wraps
Glitz Jamberry Nail Wraps
Fizzy Grape Jamberry Nail Wraps
30 Days of Beautiful Nails Challenge
This is day nineteen of the 30 Days of Beautiful Nails Challenge! Remember to moisturize your hands, feet, and cuticles. Here’s the first post and all about the challenge: 30 Days of Beautiful Nails. (Note: You can start the 30-day challenge any time!)
Removing Your Jamberry Nail Wraps
Have you used warm coconut oil to remove your Jamberry Nail Wraps? Have you used another oil? What are some of your favorite ways to remove your nail wraps?
I look forward to reading your comments, seeing your photos, and chatting on social media!