Do you want to improve your health? Do you want to help your family or friends improve their health? Being in the health and fitness field, I love continuing education and discovering new ideas or materials! My philosophy is that you can never have too much good information! I’m happy to share this incredible new find with you to kick start your health and fitness today with great healthy recipes, health information, fitness ideas, and even beauty and skincare! The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is on sale for 6 days only at a fabulous price!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (at no cost to you).
Stephanie and her team have put together the popular Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for the fifth year in a row! Over 64,000 families have taken them up on this short opportunity to get a complete library of natural living resources for one small price.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 83 digital products and it’s worth over $2,400!
- For the cost of a small bag of groceries, you’ll get a complete healthy living library to help you:
- prepare whole & delicious real food
- get the toxins out of your house for good
- understand and use natural remedies
- breathe new life into your exercise habits
- learn about important women’s health issues
- raise exceptionally healthy kids in an unhealthy world
- plus learn about gardening & homesteading, meal planning, weight loss and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over $250 worth of bonus offers including:
1. Bloom Naturals – $15 gift certificate toward any product ($15 value)
2. Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
3. TriLight Health – $15 off select TriLight products ($15 value)
4. MadeOn Skin Care – FREE BeeCool Muscle Balm Stick and Natural Lip Balm Combo (value $15.25)
5. The Maca Team – FREE Organic Gelatinized Yellow Maca Powder, 8 oz. ($15.44 value)
6. Primal Life Organics – FREE 1-ounce jar of Dirty Mouth Toothpowder ($15.97 value)
7. Get Kombucha – FREE 2-week supply (15 ml) of Kombucha Pro: Liquid Probiotics (value $29.99) AND/OR a FREE 1-ounce bag of 8. Get Kombucha’s Custom Organic Kombucha Tea Blend (value $15.99)
9. Orglamix – FREE Mineral Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value)
10. Experience Life – 4 FREE digital guides (value $29.99)
11. Grove Co. – FREE Mrs. Meyer’s 64 Load Laundry Detergent, Mrs. Meyer’s Fabric Softener, 60 Day VIP Trial, and FREE shipping with a $20 minimum purchase for new customers ($32.66 value); FREE 1-year VIP Membership ($39.95 value) for existing customers
12. Meal Garden – 6 months of Meal Garden FREE (value $35.70)
Here’s how it works:
Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the green “Buy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, September 26th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should have to put off a healthier lifestyle because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Get what you need for your healthy lifestyle. Learn more or get your bundle HERE.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, September 26th, so don’t wait!)
It’s only $29.97 (PDF), $39.97 (eReader)!!!
Early Bird Special
I’ve been into fitness for pretty much my entire life with dance, sports, and being a former professional ice dancer. I’ve been a life-long vegetarian. Then, when I lived in England and was going to university, I became even more interested in healthy living through nutrition. That’s when I first started experimenting with vegan nutrition. Since then I’ve tried dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, and more, including my 6-Month Fitness and Nutrition Experiment. My favorite way to eat at the moment is vegan, gluten-free, and sugar-free. A lot of the healthy recipes in this bundle work for my nutrition plan (even gluten-free desserts made with no refined flours or sugars)! I love how healthy living not only affects how I look, but it affects how I feel even more … and it improves everything from skin, hair, and nails to energy levels!
Connect with me, @ChristinaChitwood, on social media:
May be linked to Practical Mondays Link Up, Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Hip Homeschool Hop, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions, Mom’s Library, A Little Bird Told Me Linky Party, Learn and Play, Link-ups at Squishable Baby, Preschool Corner, Sharing Saturday, Tot School Gathering Place.